• Foam covered, extra long safety handles
• 1” thick Infrared Heat Therapy Backrest provides for extra comfort and heat
• Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
• Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table will invert up to full 180 degrees
• Weight capacity: Supports up to 275 lbs
• 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
• Folds for storage
• Height adjusts from 4'10" to 6'6"
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
• Scratch resistant powder coated finish
• Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
• Delivers health, inversion table benefits and therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared Heat Therapy to your back.
• Penetrates deeper in the human body without the skin discomfort of traditional heating pads, hot
towels, and some pain relief gels/creams.
• Unlike traditional heating elements, it has no unhealthy electromagnetic concerns.
• It helps increase blood circulation, bodily energy and aids in decreasing stress levels.
• It can also benefit people with injuries. Its energy and heat helps relax the muscles, expediting the
healing of sprains and strains. The increase of blood flow helps aching and injured muscles recover
faster than normal average time because of the stronger blood flow. Read here for more information on inversion table benefits and inversion tables for back problems.
• This inversion table incorporates the most advanced Far Infrared Ray (F.I.R.) heat therapy technology.
• Ultrathin built-in F.I.R. carbon fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat to sooth your
back and provide temporary relief from minor muscle spasms.
• Heats up within 10-15 minutes.
• LED controller functions include reads out: Time( 0-60 minutes) and temperature settings 90-140 degree F,
• Remote control included
• ETL/CETL certified for safety